Team
Team

Re: Doku beim Sundance Film Festival

Feb 2020 07 23:54

Beitrag: # 18785Beitrag Gabi-Maus
07.02.2020, 23:54

Karma in its full glorious splendor!

Bild

This week, it has been a full on week of drama on Social media and for some, finance issues!

But Karma is coming (better late than never) for those involved in the debunked movie “Leaving Neverland”.

Bild

First, Kew Media Distribution, the company who is behind distributing the fake documentary has been hit hard and is on the precipice of closure! Creditors are after them and if successful, will result in Kew Media Distribution being liquidated and its assets being sold off! The legal action will come to a head on March 4 when the high court will decide whether to approve or dismiss the winding-up petition launched by creditor 101 Films. The company did not pay the royalties for any of its documentaries (Dan Reed might need to sell off his Baftas to pay the rent!).

It is said that Reed has sent his lawyers to recoup the rights of his downfall movie.

Bild

The second big story of the week is celebrities calling out Oprah Winfrey and Gayle King following the tragic death of Kobe Bryant.

Both media moguls have been very vocal in supporting Robson and Safechuck when they came out of the wood with their filthy lies in “Leaving Neverland”. Both women supported the “documentary” and produced specials on their respective channels.

After Kobe’s death King decided to pursue a line of questioning that would seek to paint the Basketball player in a negative light, against a backdrop of positive stories. This hasn’t gone unnoticed by the general public! But this time more and more celebrities are currently speaking out against the two women.

Kanye West was the first one to call out Winfrey and King about their vendetta against Michael Jackson.

Yesterday Snoop Dog jumped on the wagon pretty aggressively!

Bild

snoopdoggs Profilbild snoopdogg Bestätigt P. S. A. Let the family mourn in peace 💝🙏🏾. #gayleking outta pocket FDHBiiiych. @officialboosieig I’m wit. U loc. 🤜🏾

More and more people are starting to challenge Winfrey and King on their actions and question the real motives behind them. Is it the beginning of the fall of the 2 media scandal-chasers? Let’s hope so!

Who is next on the Karma list? Well, hopefully Dan Reed, Wade Robson and James Safechuck are next in line and in that order please! Let’s not forget HBO and Channel 4!
Quelle: mjvibe.com
Bild

Remember MJ
Administrator
Administrator

Feb 2020 11 21:07

Beitrag: # 18800Beitrag Remember MJ
11.02.2020, 21:07

Ein Jahr nach "Leavig Neverland": Macaulay Culkin bricht Schweigen über Michael Jackson
Der Schauspieler äußert sich zu den Missbrauchs-Vorwürfen

Etwa ein Jahr ist es her, dass Missbrauchs-Vorwürfe gegen Michael Jackson († 50) in der Doku "Leaving Neverland" neu aufgearbeitet wurden. Jetzt spricht Macaulay Culkin, 39, über seinen verstorbenen Freund.

Macaulay Culkin: "Ich habe keinen Grund, irgendwas zurückzuhalten"

Als Macaulay Culkin sich mit Michael Jackson anfreundete, war er noch ein Kind. Der ehemalige Kinderstar war bei dem ersten Treffen 10 Jahre alt, während der King of Pop bereits 32 war. Dieser Altersunterschied sollte ihrer Freundschaft jedoch nicht im Wege stehen. Bis zu Michaels Tod im Jahr 2010 galten sie als unzertrennlich.

Im Rahmen der stark diskutierten Dokumentation "Leaving Neverland", in der Michael erneut der Missbrauch von minderjährigen Jungen vorgeworfen wurde, stellte sich die Öffentlichkeit natürlich die Frage, ob zwischen Macaulay und dem Sänger jemals ähnliches vorgefallen war.

Im US-Magazin "Esquire" spricht Macaulay Culkin offen wie nie über die Vorwürfe gegen seinen verstorbenen Freund und hält nach wie vor zu Michael:
Er hat mir nie irgendwas getan. Ich habe nie gesehen, dass er irgendwas getan hat. Besonders zur aktuellen Zeit hätte ich keinen Grund, etwas zurückzuhalten.
Aufrgund der aktuellen Berichterstattung, so Macaulay wäre es für ihn der perfekte Zeitpunkt über den King of Pop auszupacken. Die Tatsache, dass er dies nicht tut, sollte laut ihm Beweis genug sein: "Der Mann ist tot. Ich meine - und ich sage nicht, dass es elegant wäre oder so - jetzt wäre die perfekte Zeit, den Mund aufzumachen. Und wenn ich über irgendwas sprechen müsste, würde ich das auf jeden Fall machen. Aber nein, ich habe nie irgendwas gesehen. Er hat nie irgendwas getan."

Macaulay Culkin: Er verteidigt Michael Jackson

Macaulay erzählt außerdem von einem Treffen mit Schauspieler James Franco. Der 41-Jährige habe ihn offenbar vor einiger Zeit im Flugzeug auf "Leaving Neverland" angesprochen und gefragt, was er davon halte.
Ich habe mich zu ihm umgedreht und gesagt: 'Willst du über deinen toten Freund reden?' und er sagte nur peinlich berührt: 'Nein, will ich nicht.'",
so der "Kevin allein zu Haus"-Star. Für den 39-Jährigen ist das Thema damit durch. Er wird immer hinter seinem Freund Michael stehen.
Quelle:ok-magazin
Bild

Secret Lady
MJ - King of Pop
MJ - King of Pop

Feb 2020 18 14:47

Beitrag: # 18835Beitrag Secret Lady
18.02.2020, 14:47

Bild

Secret Lady
MJ - King of Pop
MJ - King of Pop

Feb 2020 18 19:00

Beitrag: # 18836Beitrag Secret Lady
18.02.2020, 19:00

Irgendwie finde ich den Song "Krieger des Lichts" von Silbermond passend dazu!

Ich hoffe, es ist okay, den hier zu posten, wenn nicht, einfach wieder löschen!

Bild

Remember MJ
Administrator
Administrator

Feb 2020 18 21:50

Beitrag: # 18838Beitrag Remember MJ
18.02.2020, 21:50

Taj Jackson’s update on his Documentary

Taj Jackson just updated his GoFundMe page with the following:

Here to clear up some minor confusion.

The project will DEFINITELY cover the allegations. What I promised in 2019, will still be covered. 🙂
That was the main reason why I first wanted to do this way back in 2009.
Without addressing these rumors and allegations, my uncle’s name and legacy will never be COMPLETELY cleared.

The media’s constant lies, bullying and 30+ year attack on Michael Jackson and his name will also be heavily addressed. The public has been subconsciously brainwashed for decades on “Wacko Jacko” and “Weirdo” and “Freak” headlines. This stops now. Time to hold the main culprits accountable and expose them and their hatred.

In Holland I said during the Square One Q&A that the project had taken a slightly different tone since last update. This is true. Originally it was just about exposing and attacking the lies. However I have also decided to focus on “what Michael Jackson was really like” and “how all these lies affected him”.

That by no means meant that I was abandoning my original idea. Both need to exist to get the whole picture of Michael Jackson and to more importantly HUMANIZE him.
I also will be including some of his major charity work and humanitarianism. Which I believe is his true long lasting legacy.

One more thing….
Let me address production and distribution.
I would like nothing more to have a big distributor like a Netlix. That has ALWAYS been the plan. To have as many people see this as possible and for it to come out this year.
What I don’t want to do however is hand over control too early and the project turns out completely different than our goal. We all saw what happened with the Martin Bashir documentary and that originally was suppose to be a positive piece.
I really don’t trust words coming from the industry anymore. And neither would you if you knew all the behind the scenes drama and politics that we are dealing with daily. This is a chess game. In some small way I now know the crap my uncle had to deal with throughout his life.

In closing…
I am 200 percent committed to this project and fighting for THE TRUTH. If you truly knew how much I love and respect my uncle, you would understand. I just want to do right by him and make him proud.

That being said… I am always listening and thankful for all the info you guys send and share with me. Although I know 95 percent of it, sometimes I don’t and I want to cover all bases.

2020 is our year so let’s keep the faith.
And remember this is a marathon, and we will win it.

Quelle: GoFundMe / mjvibe
Bild

Antworten