Bild

Remember MJ
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Gegendokumentationen zu Leaving Neverland

Beitrag: # 20909Beitrag Remember MJ
05.12.2020, 15:51

Documentary: TRIAL BY MEDIA: THE MICHAEL JACKSON STORY

A new documentary is coming called “TRIAL BY MEDIA: THE MICHAEL JACKSON STORY”.

From the trailer, it seems to be a very positive Michael Jackson documentary showcasing the truth behind the allegations.

Directed by Jin Chohan who already did a documentary on Michael Jackson called “Leaving Neverland: The Aftermath”, he is back and saying:

“This documentary will include interviews from key players and personalities to a feature investigation designed for a streaming service such as Netflix. The documentary looks at the medias willingness to embrace stories and push a narrative in relation to what we think in the court of public opinion.”

Trailer:

Description:

This documentary is being made from a perspective of pure journalistic integrity. Leaving Neverland and it’s push from the media and subsequent effects on Wade Robson and James Safechuck’s lawsuits, is the thread that weaves the story of how the Media has told the Michael Jackson story for decades. Why do we think what we think about Mr Jackson, why is he such an emotional topic that hits home to the public conscious. The courts have time and time again sided with Michael Jackson where as the media hasn’t, why is this the case, what gives, what is going on here?

This is the premise of this documentary, Trial By Media: The Michael Jackson story. A look into the medias portrayal of Michael Jackson and how talking heads have made careers out of Michael Jackson’s career. He wasn’t the guy next door, he can’t be so why does the media expect him to be orthodox. It’s a paradox of media intention, to where the success is welcomed and the persons life is not.

I want to say thank you to everyone who has donated to the GoFundMe for my documentary, it is hugely appreciated – immensely. A quality documentary can only be made with a budget and a budget of 20k is still on the small end, but I believe in my skills and I’ve been taught at UCLA how to stretch these funds to make a documentary which is of a high caliber.

Production for the documentary starts next month, November, the funds are and will help to produce something of quality with a fair analysis of the Michael Jackson story as told by the Media.

To help finishing the documentary, you can donate on GoFundMe
Quelle: mjvibe / Takeflight Film
Bild

Remember MJ
Administrator
Administrator

Beitrag: # 20924Beitrag Remember MJ
07.12.2020, 22:58

“Loving Neverland” revamped, in 4 parts with extra

Last September, a new documentary called “Loving Neverland” was released by fans Nandita Raghav and Deboleena Aich.

Following some suggestions from the fans about the voice over and the length of the video, the pair redone the documentary with real voice over and divided the documentary in 4 parts.

To watch the series on Youtube:

Quelle:mjvibe / Nan Raghav
Bild

Remember MJ
Administrator
Administrator

Beitrag: # 20934Beitrag Remember MJ
09.12.2020, 21:47

Taj Jackson’s update on The Truth Runs Marathons

Taj Jackson has an update on his documentary series which is still on hold due to COVID-19 but it seems there are some movements:

“First I’d like to say that your continued patience through production delays caused by this pandemic is greatly appreciated.

I thank each and every one of you for your generous past donations and emotional support. I assure you that you will be pleased once you see the completed series.

I have utilized this “off” time to put together an awesome team of people that I am extremely excited about. At the beginning of next year I will announce this team and their various roles.

This project will be what my uncle deserves and something he would be extremely proud of. Not just in the outcome, but the dedication, support, and love surrounding it.

We will permanently change the misconceptions and narratives built by opportunists and the media. Lies will be exposed! The Truth will finally be cemented.

That said, I ask for a little more time and patience while we get through this pandemic. I look forward to returning to production(filming) soon.

Together, we will Re-Right HIStory.

Taj”
Quelle: mjvibe / GoFundMe
Bild

Antworten