Hier findet ihr alles über Anschuldiungen gegen Michael
Remember MJ
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Gegendokumentationen zu Leaving Neverland

Beitrag: # 20909Beitrag Remember MJ
05.12.2020, 15:51

Documentary: TRIAL BY MEDIA: THE MICHAEL JACKSON STORY

A new documentary is coming called “TRIAL BY MEDIA: THE MICHAEL JACKSON STORY”.

From the trailer, it seems to be a very positive Michael Jackson documentary showcasing the truth behind the allegations.

Directed by Jin Chohan who already did a documentary on Michael Jackson called “Leaving Neverland: The Aftermath”, he is back and saying:

“This documentary will include interviews from key players and personalities to a feature investigation designed for a streaming service such as Netflix. The documentary looks at the medias willingness to embrace stories and push a narrative in relation to what we think in the court of public opinion.”

Trailer:

Description:

This documentary is being made from a perspective of pure journalistic integrity. Leaving Neverland and it’s push from the media and subsequent effects on Wade Robson and James Safechuck’s lawsuits, is the thread that weaves the story of how the Media has told the Michael Jackson story for decades. Why do we think what we think about Mr Jackson, why is he such an emotional topic that hits home to the public conscious. The courts have time and time again sided with Michael Jackson where as the media hasn’t, why is this the case, what gives, what is going on here?

This is the premise of this documentary, Trial By Media: The Michael Jackson story. A look into the medias portrayal of Michael Jackson and how talking heads have made careers out of Michael Jackson’s career. He wasn’t the guy next door, he can’t be so why does the media expect him to be orthodox. It’s a paradox of media intention, to where the success is welcomed and the persons life is not.

I want to say thank you to everyone who has donated to the GoFundMe for my documentary, it is hugely appreciated – immensely. A quality documentary can only be made with a budget and a budget of 20k is still on the small end, but I believe in my skills and I’ve been taught at UCLA how to stretch these funds to make a documentary which is of a high caliber.

Production for the documentary starts next month, November, the funds are and will help to produce something of quality with a fair analysis of the Michael Jackson story as told by the Media.

To help finishing the documentary, you can donate on GoFundMe
Quelle: mjvibe / Takeflight Film
Bild

Remember MJ
Administrator
Administrator

Beitrag: # 20924Beitrag Remember MJ
07.12.2020, 22:58

“Loving Neverland” revamped, in 4 parts with extra

Last September, a new documentary called “Loving Neverland” was released by fans Nandita Raghav and Deboleena Aich.

Following some suggestions from the fans about the voice over and the length of the video, the pair redone the documentary with real voice over and divided the documentary in 4 parts.

To watch the series on Youtube:

Quelle:mjvibe / Nan Raghav
Bild

Remember MJ
Administrator
Administrator

Beitrag: # 20934Beitrag Remember MJ
09.12.2020, 21:47

Taj Jackson’s update on The Truth Runs Marathons

Taj Jackson has an update on his documentary series which is still on hold due to COVID-19 but it seems there are some movements:

“First I’d like to say that your continued patience through production delays caused by this pandemic is greatly appreciated.

I thank each and every one of you for your generous past donations and emotional support. I assure you that you will be pleased once you see the completed series.

I have utilized this “off” time to put together an awesome team of people that I am extremely excited about. At the beginning of next year I will announce this team and their various roles.

This project will be what my uncle deserves and something he would be extremely proud of. Not just in the outcome, but the dedication, support, and love surrounding it.

We will permanently change the misconceptions and narratives built by opportunists and the media. Lies will be exposed! The Truth will finally be cemented.

That said, I ask for a little more time and patience while we get through this pandemic. I look forward to returning to production(filming) soon.

Together, we will Re-Right HIStory.

Taj”
Quelle: mjvibe / GoFundMe
Bild

Remember MJ
Administrator
Administrator

Beitrag: # 21178Beitrag Remember MJ
22.02.2021, 20:11

Taj Jackson’s update on “The Truth Runs Marathons” Documentary series.

Few days ago, Taj Jackson has given the fans an update on his upcoming documentary series “The Truth Runs Marathons”.

Here what Taj has to say:

“I know we are all fatigued and exhausted. Probably wondering if we are still making a difference and getting through to people regarding Michael’s innocence. You are starting to feel like a broken record. “Does what you do even matter anymore?”, you ask yourself.
Well I can say first hand, it does. Not only to the general public, but to me. You guys truly fuel me. The support for my tireless dedication and constant fight for my uncle comes directly from you guys. I read your messages, I see your tweets defending my uncle and it fills me with more pride and determination.
Always remember.., we are on the right side of History. And Justice for Michael Jackson is something very important to us. I don’t know if you all saw the impact the just released “Free Britney” documentary had on the public. Now imagine an even bigger and better result for Michael Jackson. I told you before, my goal with this project is to both PERMANENTLY change the narrative of Michael Jackson and CEMENT his greatness and legacy.
Unfortunately because we are still in a pandemic, things are moving way slower than I ever wished. Fortunately there is a light at the end of this COVID tunnel and I look forward to quickly getting things moving again once restrictions lighten up more. And it’s not like I have just been sitting on my hands waiting either. . Everyday I am either doing interviews fighting for my uncle’s innocence, or working on this project and how to best and most effectively get it done with the greatest impact.
I heard some people publically doubt that this project will ever be finished. And although I really do understand their frustrations, I don’t think anybody understands the strength of my love for my uncle and the incredible bond we had. This is a promise I made to him over 25 years ago and I still remember it as if it were yesterday. I promised to always stand up for him and his legacy. Even when others wouldn’t.
I won’t stop until this project is done and something he would be proud of me for.
Now more than ever I am excited and optimistic because “a change is gonna come “(to quote the late great Sam Cooke) and I can see it happening already.
I got this , we got this!
L.O.V.E.
Taj

PS. I will be releasing the names of the researching team next week. Keep in mind that I will still be adding more names as needed in the future.”

The Documentary series is planned to have 7 episodes and Taj gave an example of what it might look like:

Episode 1: The 1980’s – The Crowning of a King (The Height of Michael Jackson Mania)
Episode 2: 1993/1994 – The Extortion of Michael Jackson
Episode 3: The 2005 Trial – Sneddon’s Revenge (The Media’s Pro-Prosecution Role)
Episode 4: 2009 – A Fallen King ( The Impact of Michael Jackson’s death)
Episode 5: 2019 – The Coordinated Attack of a Dead Man’s Legacy
Episode 6: 2020 and Beyond – The Resurgence of a King
Episode 7: Michael Jackson’s True Legacy (Charity Work / Humanitarianism)
Quelle: GoFundMe / mjvibe
Bild

Remember MJ
Administrator
Administrator

Beitrag: # 21827Beitrag Remember MJ
01.08.2021, 10:07

Neuigkeiten von Taj Jackson

30. Juli 2021 von Taj Jackson, Organisator
The past 2 years I have purposely not shared some things with you guys because I didn’t want my personal problems to interfere or question your confidence in me and this project.

First, I have never lied about this project being one of the most important projects in my life. Nor have I ever lied about my love and dedication to it and my uncle. However, there are some personal stuff behind the scenes that I have had to deal with and it has definitely affected both my mental and physical health. I am doing much better now but I want to finally share 2 examples.

Ok, where do I start…
Last year my wife and I came face to face with the horrors of a miscarriage. I didn’t reveal it back then because we had no idea how to handle this loss. The effects were absolutely devastating for us.
That day, we went to my wife’s OB/GYN(doctor) to finally find out the gender of our new baby. It was suppose to be an exciting day. Instead we found out that our little precious baby no longer had a heartbeat. Nothing prepared us for that shock. I hid this pain well from you guys and the public. I still did many interviews regarding my uncle and livestreams after that painful day. You would have never known what happened.

Which brings me to my next situation…
Well two months ago I went to my doctor for the first time in nearly a decade. I knew I hadn’t been taking good care of myself and the results clearly showed.
Not only was my blood pressure and blood sugar super high, I also had some other health complications. Not to mention I was already 60 pounds overweight. Luckily everything was still fixable and not permanent. But I had a pretty decent health scare for awhile. So if I wasn’t as active on social media as I had been in the past, or didn’t answer or respond to your messages or comments, now you know why. I really had to focus on getting better and healthier…For my family, for the project, and for me.

Why am I telling all this.
Because it felt weird and hypocritical to be working on a series that humanizes my uncle by showing all the external crap and struggles he had to deal with, while at the same time I am hiding my own personal struggles and crap from you guys. I am also telling you this because I want you to fully understand that through out all this drama, my commitment to this project has never faltered. I have been constantly working and pushing things forward since I first put this Go Fund Me page up. Even with my hardships these years, I have always made time to fight for and defend my uncle’s legacy. And I will never stop that fight until everyone learns and knows the truth.

Am I frustrated about the speed at which this series is moving, of course I am. But I could have never predicted that a world wide pandemic would slow down things everywhere and last this long. So unfortunately we have to be patient.

That being said…There is no doubt in my mind that this series will be finished and distributed globally . I’m ready to hit the ground running once it’s safe to do so. I want to thank everyone for their continued support. Whether monetary support or emotional support, I am so thankful for my uncle’s defenders and advocates. This series will be executed in a way that will forever vindicate my uncle Michael once and for all. It will cement his legacy as not only the greatest entertainer that ever lived, but one of the greatest and kindest human beings to ever walk this planet. My uncle, Michael Jackson, deserves that.

Yes this series is a huge undertaking, but as I said before, your support makes this possible. I truly thank you guys for believing in this project and me. We are going to make a difference for many generations to come.

Shamone!
Taj
Quelle:gofundme
Bild

Remember MJ
Administrator
Administrator

Beitrag: # 22167Beitrag Remember MJ
10.10.2021, 19:17

“Trial By The Media” documentary 2nd Trailer

The documentary “TRIAL BY MEDIA: THE MICHAEL JACKSON STORY” announced last December has been currently filmed by Jin Chohan.

While Chohan is still asking for help on his GoFundMe to produce the documentary, he started to film some of the interviews. He recently posted pictures with Taj Jackson, John Ziegler and Helene Phillip. As well as filming in key locations in Los Angeles.

Chohan has also released the second trailer for the documentary:
You can follow Jin Chohan on TWITTER and Donate towards the making of the documentary on his GoFundMe page
Quelle:mjvibe
Bild

Remember MJ
Administrator
Administrator

Beitrag: # 22545Beitrag Remember MJ
16.01.2022, 18:54

Taj Jackson updates the fans on his documentary: “Re-Righting HIStory”

Taj Jackson has done a live streaming yesterday (15/01/2022).

He started to tell the fans that many Jackson family members were infected with COVID during the Christmas season and it was a very scary moment but they all recovered.

He spoke about spreading the truth about Michael Jackson including the tape he found of himself with Michael Jackson “Taj – Baby Talk“.

Taj also spoke about “Leaving Neverland 2” which Dan Reed is supposedly working on. No matter what, the time line is not working and therefore there is no base to the allegations. He also told that the only way people know the name “Dan Reed” is because of Michael Jackson and he is not going to let it go as this gives him a purpose in life.

Regarding the Broadway Musical “MJ The Musical”, Taj said he did not see the show and he saw all the positive reviews from it but he said that in February, the press will bring back the allegations in the news and a lot of bad press will be on its way and we all need to be prepared for it. His only issues with it is that he hopes that the musical does not portrait the brothers and family in a bad way. He pointed out that he still hasn’t seen the show so he cannot judge on it but he is very cautious about it.

Talking about Janet’s documentary, he is very exited about it and spoke about the comment in the trailer “Guilty by association, that’s how they call it, right?” and he explained that all the family had to deal with the allegations in some sort and dealing with the repercussions they had.

During the live session, he confirmed that his documentary series is his top priority for 2022 “if it really comes out in 2022, it will be only by near the end of the year”.
He feels that the series “Truth runs marathons” will give the chance for people to understand who Michael Jackson was.

The documentary is officially going to be (re)called “Re-Righting HIStory” instead of “Truth runs Marathons”. The play on words means a lot to Taj and to all those who are participating to the documentary.

Watch out the full video here:
Quelle:mjvibe
Bild

Remember MJ
Administrator
Administrator

Beitrag: # 22783Beitrag Remember MJ
22.03.2022, 21:18

Taj Jackson on ‘Re-Righting HIStory’

Taj Jackson has updated the fans via his GoFundMe page regarding his up-coming documentary:

“The more I work on this docuseries, the more it becomes crystal clear that the world desperately needs someone like Michael Jackson more than ever right now. Unfortunately a lot of people completely took him for granted while he was physically here with us.
Now the world is slowly starting to realize how rare and special someone like Michael Jackson truly was. In a society that rewarded the selfish, Michael Jackson was the definition of SELFLESS.
He was LOVE. He was HOPE. He was LIGHT. He was someone who transcended all religions, ages, races, and politics.
The other day I was editing never before seen footage of my brothers and I with my uncle Michael and it brought back all these amazing feelings.
I even said out loud to myself while it was still playing…
”I got you uncle Michael”.
Looking back, It was a strange thing to say out loud when you are all alone… but I meant it with every single fiber of my soul.
I got him!…matter of fact….WE got him.
His legacy WILL be cemented in history as the incredible person and human being he undeniably was. WE will make sure people know THE TRUTH. And I am so grateful to have your continued support and trust on this journey. WE GOT THIS!
Let me say one last thing as I think it needs repeating.
I will NOT STOP fighting for my uncle and the truth. I also have NEVER stopped working on this docuseries and will never stop until it is completed and released, as promised.

Okay..This post was supposed to be short and not a novel… lol.
Speaking of novels, my uncle always had classic books in his Neverland library. I use to love the way these books specifically looked and felt. They were timeless.
This is by no means the official artwork for the project. Just something for me to use to visualize as a template for what “Uncle Michael would do””

Bild Bild Bild

The post comes with some non-official artworks and also a confirmation that unseen footage of Michael Jackson with the 3T will be shown.

The last update was in January 2022 where Taj confirmed the title of the documentary.

Quelle: GoFundMe
Bild

Antworten